The library has something for everyone!
Join a course and grow in your learning and skills!
Do you have a phone or tablet you'd like to learn how to use, or would you like to better know how to use Facebook and Instagram? What about Microsoft Office, email, eBooks, or something else? We will be offering new lifelong learning courses that cover all kinds of technology topics! Follow this link to let us know which courses you are interested in attending: http://bit.ly/3eMASuM
Important Notes for Lifelong Learning:
- Your registration is not final until payment is received. Payments must be given to staff at the library before the course begins.
- Payments CANNOT be given to course leaders when arriving at the course.
- Participants cannot pay-per-session. We ask that participants pay for the entire course even if they cannot attend some of the sessions.
- All courses are held in the Virginia Swartz Room (VSR) unless otherwise noted. The room can be accessed by the lower level parking lot and inside the library. See staff for assistance.
- Feel free to bring along your device – no better way to retain what you learn!
Sign-up for the lifelong learning newsletter: Be the first to hear about upcoming courses!
Become a course leader: We are always looking for course leaders that wish to engage enthusiastic learners with creative classes. Participants of previous courses have expressed their desire to have courses on basic computer use, Photoshop, foreign language conversational skills, and more. Stop in or call 717-436-6378 to sign up to lead a course.
Serving as an open and free forum to the community, the Juniata County Library neither endorses nor grants favoritism to any LLL course held in the library, including the course content or the beliefs and opinions of the course leaders. As with our book collection, the presence of certain books and other resources in the library does not indicate an endorsement of their contents by the library.