Shredding Service at the Juniata County Library
Dispose of your confidential documents safely and securely
Cost: $1 per pound or $20 per box. Limit of 2 boxes per person at one time.
How to get your documents shredded:
1. Bring your documents to the library. Ask staff if you need assistance bringing documents inside.
2. Library staff shred your documents and place the remains in a plastic bag.
3. You receive a certificate stating the day and time your documents were shredded and the bag of your shredded documents.
· Our shredder is P5 security level, designed for shredding very sensitive and very confidential, commercial corporate, and/ personal data. Highest level security needed for commercial destruction. Paper is shredded into confetti.
· Staples, paperclips, spiral bindings, file folders without metal are fine to leave in.
· Please REMOVE all binder clips, three-ring plastic binders and any larger metal pieces.
· Please do not bring periodicals or magazines.