The next book sale will be in October 2022!
The book sale is located in the book sale room (lower level of the library), which is handicap accessible. Access is available from the main entrance of the library via steps or lower level parking (no steps.)
Click here for directions to the library.
- Monday, October 17th from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Members of the Friends of the Library preview night. Join the Friends beforehand or at the door. Membership forms are available at the library and on our website (click here.)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, October 18th to 19th - no book sale on either of these days
- Thursday, October 20th from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM - open to the public
- Friday, October 21st from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - open to the public
- Saturday, October 22nd from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM - open to the public
Fill a bag for $5 (bags provided at the door.) Choose from books for all ages, DVDs, music CDs, magazines and puzzles.
Only cash or check is accepted.
The Friends of the Library book and media sales occur 3-4 times a year. The Friends of the Juniata County Library appreciate the wonderful donations of books and media from the public. Donations may be brought to the front desk of the library during regular business hours. Your book/media donations are instrumental in funding many of the Juniata County Library's programs and services each year. These programs include but are not limited to summer reading for kids and adults, programs for babies and children, current technological devices, furniture, and much more.
- You may drop off book donations during regular operating hours.
- We accept gently used books, DVDs, music CDs, magazines and puzzles.
- We do not accept faded/yellow/battered/moldy books or VHS tapes.
- Once donated, the books become the property of the library and are evaluated in the same manner as purchased materials. Materials that are useful to the library collection are retained, and other materials are placed in the book sale or disposed of in whatever manner the library deems best. The donor is not notified about the final disposition of the book unless this is specifically requested at the time of donation.
- The library cannot guarantee or ensure that donated items will be added to the library collection.
Thank you for your donations to the library!