Next book sale: None scheduled at this time
About the book sales
The Friends of the Library book and media sales occur 3-4 times a year. The Friends of the Juniata County Library appreciate the wonderful donations of books and media from the public. Donations may be brought to the front desk of the library during regular business hours.
Your book/media donations are instrumental in funding many of the Juniata County Library's programs and services each year. These programs include but are not limited to summer reading for kids and adults, programs for babies and children, current technological devices, furniture, and much more.
- You may drop off book donations during regular operating hours.
- Donations can be brought into the main entrance of the library and then to the front desk. If you have a large quantity of donations, let us know and we can assist you.
- We accept gently used books, DVDs, music CDs, magazines and puzzles.
- We do not accept faded/yellow/battered/moldy books or VHS tapes.
- Once donated, the books become the property of the library and are evaluated in the same manner as purchased materials. Materials that are useful to the library collection are retained, and other materials are placed in the book sale or disposed of in whatever manner the library deems best. The donor is not notified about the final disposition of the book unless this is specifically requested at the time of donation.
- The library cannot guarantee or ensure that donated items will be added to the library collection.
Thank you for your donations to the library!