JCL at Home
We are still open to you while you are at home!
While our building is closed until further notice in response to the coronavirus outbreak, we offer thousands of free resources to you at any time!
Get in touch with us
- Call Us: 717.436.6378. We check our voicemail daily and update our answering machine with pertinent details
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Find us on social media and more: Click here to see how you can connect with us.
- Chat with us anytime! Simply send us a message in the bottom-right corner dialogue screen and we will respond in real-time!
Our digital offerings
- Get a free library card or renew your library card today! Click here: https://www.juniatalibrary.org/using-library/get-a-library-card
- Search our online catalog: https://juniata.sparkpa.org/eg/opac/home. Here is a short video walking through the steps for searching: https://youtu.be/6kyXLxs0z3Q
- Browse our new items: Click here for a list of all of our new items: https://bit.ly/3cyp2zJ
- Nearly 20,000 eBooks and eAudio titles through Overdrive/Libby and over 6,000 eAudio titles through RB Digital - no waiting lists! Click here to learn more.
- Juniata County Library Storytime and At Home Fun Group - storytimes on your schedule!
- Ask Us Anything - We want to answer your questions about the library and a fun way we can do this is to post "Ask Us Anything" videos. Click here to submit a question and library director Vince Giordano will answer them! The videos can be viewed on our YouTube channel, Facebook and Instagram pages too!
- Thousands of database articles and resources.
- Our press coverage.